Imagine
December 23, 2017"Imagine there’s no countriesIt isn’t hard to doNothing to kill or die forAnd no religion tooImagine all the peopleLiving life in peace…"
Let's have some deep talks...
* Disclaimer: Your mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.*
I grew up in multicultural societies. Although I was Catholic since my mother and dad commited to marry, my elementary school was a Confusianism-based-school while I spent my childhood in Christian church because most of my childhood friends at the town (or gang? lol) are Christian.
After that, I was spend my teen years at Buddhism-based-school. So, yeah. I have attended any kind of prayers or divine worships at Gereja, Vihara, dan Lithang (tempat ibadah umat Khonghucu namanya Lithang fyi).
It was amazing for every moments, to LEARN and get to know how people interact with our God in various ways. To realize that I am Indonesian, where we live in a multi-culture and diverse society, without throw off ourself identities as a person.
* Disclaimer: Your mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.*
I grew up in multicultural societies. Although I was Catholic since my mother and dad commited to marry, my elementary school was a Confusianism-based-school while I spent my childhood in Christian church because most of my childhood friends at the town (or gang? lol) are Christian.
After that, I was spend my teen years at Buddhism-based-school. So, yeah. I have attended any kind of prayers or divine worships at Gereja, Vihara, dan Lithang (tempat ibadah umat Khonghucu namanya Lithang fyi).
It was amazing for every moments, to LEARN and get to know how people interact with our God in various ways. To realize that I am Indonesian, where we live in a multi-culture and diverse society, without throw off ourself identities as a person.
I know it sounds strange for you. But I am grateful because that was teach me to respect others belief, whether he/she is believing what I believe or not. Made me, Me. Because all of that, I understand and believe if every religions teach us the same values: Love and Kindness.
"Imagine there’s no heaven
It’s easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today…"
- John Lennon
Kutipan lirik diatas gue sematkan, bukan berarti gue nggak percaya tentang surga dan neraka. I believe we will be there. Just wanna share to you that I remember John Lennon told me something through his song. I realize that nowadays, diversity is differentiate us. Seringkali kita mengkotak-kotakan diri kita sendiri, merasa bahwa diri kita adalah benar dan yang tidak sejalan dengan diri kita adalah salah. Hinaan dan caci maki dimana-mana, kepentingan atas pribadi dibungkus dengan politik identitas. Seakan-akan melupakan bahwa kita, adalah sesama manusia.
I’m not hating on any religion, but the chaos we have brought upon this world in the name of ‘religion’ is beyond justifiable under any faith. Dunia (khususnya negara ini) akan lebih baik apabila kita bisa menahan diri, mulai untuk saling menghargai, dan menghormati prinsip serta pendirian orang lain yang berbeda dengan kita.
In my honest opinion, love and kindness are unboundable. Love is universal, and kindness makes you the most amazing person in the world no matter what are your race or religion. Be grateful because He give us grace through His love and kindness, so we can share it to others.
I believe that God's love is so wonderful. I personally believe that.
And today, I am just wondering.
If His love is a grace for us, why don't we (as a human being) spread that grace to others WITHOUT any boundaries and makes us human?
Share this post and let me know your thoughts below.
"You may say I’m a dreamer
But I’m not the only one
I hope someday you’ll join us
And the world will be as one"
- John Lennon
In my honest opinion, love and kindness are unboundable. Love is universal, and kindness makes you the most amazing person in the world no matter what are your race or religion. Be grateful because He give us grace through His love and kindness, so we can share it to others.
I believe that God's love is so wonderful. I personally believe that.
And today, I am just wondering.
If His love is a grace for us, why don't we (as a human being) spread that grace to others WITHOUT any boundaries and makes us human?
Share this post and let me know your thoughts below.

0 komentar